Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Instead of resolutions, this was 2007

I've made a list of some of the good things that I did last year.

We went swimming most weeks

In Jan we saw the New Year in at Share and Mick's party

In Feb, we saw Thomas Guthrie sing 'Die Winterreise'

In March, we went to Esther and Adrian's wedding

I spent a day in the New Forest with Dan, Sara and Isaac

In April, we spent my birthday in Vienna, and got a reduced price entry to a gallery

In June, I walked in Bristol city centre,along the waterfront, and climbed the Cabot tower

In July-Aug, we drew some castles in Wales and walked up Skirrid

In Oct, we leaf-peeped in New England

We went on a boat and saw hump-back whales off Boston

I went to Maine with Harry, Leonie and Brian

We stayed at Loon Lake in NH and went to Polly's Pancake Parlor

We climbed the Camel's Hump in Vermont

I spent Halloween in Brooklyn with Leonie, Brian, Eilidh and Aneurin

In Nov, we saw Paula Radcliffe run by in the NY marathon

We saw and heard Colin Carr play Bach cello suites in Uppingham

In Dec, we went ice-skating outdoors in Nottingham






Time to post a pic of the other cat. I don't think he was making resolutions either, unless it was to avoid looking at the flash.

No comments: